Miles Mason, Sr. is joined by principal accountant Cherry Blanton who shares her keys to success for younger CPAs. See the complete interview right here.
Cherry Blanton, CPA joined Watkins Uiberall, PLLC in 2019 as a Principal within the attest group bringing together with her intensive personal firm, not-for-profit, and worker profit plan expertise. Previous to becoming a member of Watkins Uiberall, she beforehand served shoppers as a shareholder with a prime ten nationwide accounting agency. With greater than 20 years of public accounting expertise, she has supplied assurance and consulting companies to shoppers in quite a few industries together with promoting, manufacturing, building, distribution, actual property and investments. Her shoppers have included various kinds of homeowners starting from personal fairness companies to household teams. She has expertise managing audit engagements for corporations with advanced possession constructions, consolidations, and a number of entities.
Cherry serves because the Agency’s Worker Profit Plan Apply Chief. As a part of her dedication to offer the very best high quality service to her shoppers, she attends the annual Worker Profit Plan convention sponsored by the AICPA. She additionally has particular undertaking expertise in profit plan compliance companies.
Memberships and management embody:
- American Institute of Licensed Public Accountants (AICPA);
- Tennessee Society of CPAs (TSCPA), Previous President of Memphis chapter, Worker Profit Plans Convention, Planning Committee member
- Monetary Executives Worldwide, (FEI), Previous President of Memphis chapter
- Advisory Board Member for the College of Memphis – Memphis Institute for Management Training (“MILE”) mentoring program
- Advisory Board Member, Division of Administration in Fogelman School of Enterprise